Monday 9 April 2012

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Hi.

So, this is blogging. Something I have absolutely no experience of other than a couple of postings from back in the days of Myspace (god rest its soul).

I've started Me, Mitch, Monty and Munchables on the assumption that I'll be posting all kinds of recipes and witty accounts of everyday life but in all honesty it'll probably transcend into nonsensical ramblings and rants.

"Who is Me? Or Mitch? Or Monty?" I hear you cry! Well, I am Romany - 27 year old office worker and amateur baker. Mitch is Richard, my long suffering boyfriend and Monty is a miniature dachshund with a penchant for bowties.

My first few blogs will be my version of popular posts I've seen on other sites and a couple of recipes. That's if I can figure out how to put photos in here. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment