Monday 9 April 2012

Monty

I want to test out my ability to understand this site and whether I can figure out how to insert images so here is a proper introduction to Monty.

He is a black and tan miniature dachshund. His name with the Kennel Club is "Almost Impeccable" and it describes him perfectly. If he were human he would no doubt wear a monocle. 

This is him when he was a puppy. I love his little fat bellykins and his ridiculous chicken drumstick legs. 


He likes to wear his bowtie and LOVES to wear little jumpers in the winter but he's not much of a fan of anything else I've tried to dress him up in. Don't worry, I haven't bought any silly hotdog outfits or puffa jackets but I am guilty of buying a Santa hat and a reindeer outfit at Christmas. Sorry Monty.


Having just claimed above that I haven't bought him any outfits that were too ridiculous, I did once dress him up as Dogtor Monty. I was very ill for two years and I'm lucky to be alive. Monty was instrumental to keeping my mood positive and if it weren't for him, I'd have been at home all week on my own feeling sorry for myself while Rich was at work. It sounds silly but he gave me a purpose in life when I felt totally useless.


Monty says hello and is very pleased to make your acquaintance. Expect lots more posts about him so if you're not a fan of dachshunds, step away now. 

1 comment:

  1. ha, I love his Kennel Club name! Molly's is Windyrise Arizona Sunset. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete